Sunday, July 4, 2010

Day 2

Finally got some much needed sleep.
Woke up. Fed the goddamn cats.

Now I'm working on laundry and cleaning everything.
I guess I could technically hold back from cleaning until they get back, but I'm far too compulsive to wait.
And I should've done this yesterday! SATURDAY IS MY CLEANING DAY. NOT TODAY! WHAT HAVE I DONE?!

And I guess it's Independence Day or whatever. I think to celebrate I'm just going to make some jello and if it's clear out tonight, just go stargazing...but wait there'll probably be a shitton of fireworks because for some reason they're legal down here.

Today, I also need to work on reading that goddamn driver's manual so I can finally get my temps and hopefully my license by August. I'll be driving this:
http://i40.tinypic.com/izugd0.jpg

It's pretty nice.

Things You Can Do When You Live By Yourself:

Go to the bathroom with the door wide open
not get dressed
leave your bed unmade
read fanfiction all day
call the cats slutbags
refrain from brushing your hair or making yourself look halfway decent
eat nothing but jello <3
read wherever you desire [i.e. inside the chimney, on top of a table]
watch firefly episodes all day
anything you want to






1 comment:

  1. I DIDN'T KNOW YOU HAD A BLOG WUT.


    i do basically all those things when i'm home all aloney (:

    ReplyDelete