Monday, July 5, 2010

Day 3

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=E8ZcxLisr3Y


Today my Aunt took me out for pizza. Highlight of the day.


Went out for a walk. Got lost. It was exciting. It's nothing but hills here.
I don't think this town has ever heard of sidewalks.
When the lyrics: "Wander down the street and I would be the pavement beneath your feet" came on,

I just started to cry. And right as I did, it started to rain out of fucking no where. Movie magic please.
When I got back to the house, I just laid out on my deck.
Ever stare straight up at the sky while it's raining?
Do it.

I'm a strong person. I am.
But my krypotonite seems to be a tall form and a wide smile.

GAH. WHY DO WOMEN HAVE TO HAVE SO MANY EMOTIONS?

I'm just a bundle of fucked up. Don't mind me.

Warm wind feels good on bare skin.
It's beautiful outside. Even when it rains.




No comments:

Post a Comment