Monday, July 5, 2010

Day 2.75????

I don't care if I'm posting on this blog like crazy.
The purpose of it is to talk to myself anyway, which I already do alot of.

My friend mentioned having a playlist to cry to
so here's mine:

{bold indicates intense crying}

Radiohead [Thom Yorke]- Hearing Damage
Grizzly Bear- Slow Life
Brand New- The Boy Who Blocked His Own Shot
Gregory and the Hawk- Boats and Birds
Jimmy Eatword- May Angels lead you in
Blue October- Into The Ocean
Blink 182- I Miss You
The Doors-The End
Brand New- Jesus Christ
One April Day- Stephen Merritt
Edelweiss-The Sound of Music
Savannah Smiles-Okkervil River
Moon River- Audrey Hepburn

Kate Nash- Nicest Thing
Dylan in the Movies- August Moon

when youre miles away from the person you mindlessly love, crying is the next closest thing to them.
god im pathetic.

No comments:

Post a Comment