Sunday, July 18, 2010

thirteen

Jim's Big Ego-The Ballad of Barry Allen
Mark Aaron James-Aquaman's Lament

Four-Color Love Story
Flash-Queen


Yeah the music selection is superhero themed today.
Started my day off watching Superman on amc. Ultra-classic.


Am I the only one who wants Batgirl to show up in nolan-verse? Well along with Harley Quinn, but with the death of Ledger that seems impossible.
But with Alan Moore's The Killing Joke, rendering Batgirl paralyzed, I could see Nolan taking on her character. The darker the better, right?
I've looked up to batgirl since I was four and got my first rc batmobile. That thing was the shit. I wish I still had it. Not to mention that from ages 3-6 after a bath, I'd run around the house naked screaming, "BUTT-MAN! NANANANA"

Yeah I was a pretty classy kid.

Been watching Doctor Who lately. I really love it despite how scientifically inaccurate it is. Well that's why it's called: SciFi. Rose is actually a more bareable character with each episode. EVen though I'm aware of the spoilers :[

Temps test tomorrow. Nervous. Dentist Appointment afterwards. Nervous.

And I encountered a dead cat today. It was really strange.






No comments:

Post a Comment