Saturday, July 17, 2010

eleventy-twelve?

Didn't sleep. Went for a walk at 3 in the morning and I just got back. I was followed for like a half hour by some creepy red ford, and all of you non-existant people would be proud to know that I told him off with middle fingers and everything. IT WAS LIBERATING.

K.
So anyway,
that chinese buffet was the best chinese food experience i've ever had. seriously. so good.

music fer ya:
Pogo-Under a Spell <3
Figurine-Stranger
Yawn-Kind of Guy
Lemon Demon-I've Got Some Falling To Do



Yeah, I know it's all indie, but I love it okay? So back off brotha.

It's Saturday!
That means laundry, cleaning, and napping. Possibly burritos if I decide I don't hate my body image momentarily.
Hell, I'm gonna have burritos no matter what.
Burritos are like sex for a pathetic seemingly asexual girl who needs to stop watching star trek next generation.

Monday- Driver's Temp thang/Dentist Appt.
yesterday, I even went grocery shopping :D

I AM SO FREAKIN INDEPENDENT


Oh and Mayim Bialik is a new hero of mine.

Along with Data[STNG] of course.

No comments:

Post a Comment