Wednesday, July 7, 2010

Day 5

Well I woke up around 4 pm after going to bed at 8 am, so technically day 5 is just beginning, I think...
Fed cats, ran for a bit, another storm, took a shower, called my mother, and now...

I'm watching Morgan Freeman explain wormholes on tv while simultaneously trying to read my drivers manual.
Eff. I have a feeling I'm going to be the driver that everyone complains about.

When my grandparents left I was all too excited to be able to go out on the deck and just sleep under the stars, but every night there's been too much cloud coverage [aside from july 4th] to do that. It's beautiful during the day and then, right around 7 it just storms.

I think we're at a waning crescent right now if my memory serves me right.
I completely take advantage of the astronomy magazine website's stardome.I love it.

I wish retaining information about driving were as easy as astronomical stuffff.

And today is Wheezy Waiter's explosion Wednesday. Where is his video?!?!

I have a feeling I may post another journal entry later. Meh.

No comments:

Post a Comment