Tuesday, July 20, 2010

last day

Well, I counted the days wrong on this damn thing, but itskay. Today is the last day of solitude. Hard to believe that it's been over 2 weeks.

Yesterday, I got my drivers permit.
The great part about it was that I had been worried over whether or not I'd pass the test. I ended up finishing it in under 3 minutes, got 100% and finished before the people who were there before me.
A sense of pride and achievement over a simple task.

Had a dentist appointment. All went well.
Overall, everything is good. I should be driving sometime this week. A bit nervous about that. I believe that's an understatement. I'm terrified to drive a vehicle. But then again, I was terrified to move away from home the day after graduation, but it turned out fine. I'm not dependent on other people for my own happiness. I don't need external validation of who I am.
It really baffles me that humans in general avoid learning anything about the world around them because it's 'boring'. That's bullshit. This month has given me perspective and I realize that I shouldn't let other people hinder my potential. I already let my mother do that.

Anyway, I need to get back to being active instead of : "hey, im home alone. i can lay on this couch, eat burritos, and not brush my hair. hey, how about i have a star trek movie marathon?"
yeah. i've been such a bum this month.

people go wakeboarding around here and le' dork is really into it.
...yeah I'd probably fracture something.

"I'm not the man they think I am at home.
Oh no no no I'm a rocket man."

No comments:

Post a Comment