Monday, July 12, 2010

Day 9

Some tunes:

Chances-Athlete
The Walls are coming down-Fanfarlo
Space Lion- Cowboy Bebop Original Soundtrack <3


Student orientation Wednesday. Getting my learner's permit this week.
My sleep schedule is all messed up. I go to bed in the afternoon and wake up in the evening.
Kind of a nice freedom though.

I feel very empty right now. In that I guess I'm really just apathetic. Not depressed. Not happy. Just existing.

And I think I'm getting carpal tunnel in my right hand from typing all the time.



What's wrong with me? I'm devoid of a sex drive.
I can't tell whether I'm ashamed or if I'm bragging.
If I lived my life, with the focus of improving myself as a person rather than seeking external validation of my worth, I think I could be happy. I'm perfectly content living alone. Less complications.


No comments:

Post a Comment