Saturday, July 3, 2010

Oh. Hey. Day One.

The purpose of this blog is so that I don't go insane in the three week period of isolation I'll have to myself. Also, because I like to talk about myself even if no one really cares. So Ha! This blog creates the illusion that people are READING.



So yeah, didn't sleep last night. Emmerged from my room around 5.

Thought about reenacting that scene from home alone

"I made my family disappear!" [insert running around the house and jumping on the bed here]

but no.
i just read the hitchiker's galaxy instead. god. it's so clever.
did yoga as the sun came up, outside on my deck. there was a deer 2 feet away. MAGICAL
ah. and today? I had the urge to make frosting. I'm not even sure if I was intending to use it. I just felt like making it. Well I suck cuz it just ended up tasting like powdered sugar. FAIL ;-;
then i ran for an hour and played with mah new zune. i love the audiosurf app holy shiiiiiit.



gah. so now im just watching episodes of firefly online. You'll love it if you like the whole space cowboy concept as much as I do <3



tonight for dinner: JELL-O



enjoyin the freedom.






No comments:

Post a Comment